Bay windows and bow windows are designed by joining three or more windows so that they angle out from your home. Bay windows typically have three panels while a bow window usually has four or five. A bay window usually consists of a picture window with two other windows on either side while bow windows are installed in a radial formation for a rounded appearance from outside of the home. Bay and bow windows provide more interior physical space while increasing the amount of light that enters the home. They can be casement, single-hung or picture windows depending on design preference.
Bay Windows & Bow Windows: Features
- Provide a distinctive look to a room and enhance the external profile of your home
- Allow more light than standard windows
- Accommodate interior features such as window seats, breakfast nooks, shelving units or planters
- Improve ventilation when one or more sashes is open
- Versatility of design available in all window collections and window types
Customize Your Windows
With control of the entire manufacturing process, we have the creative and design flexibility for every budget and project requirement. Explore the many ways we can make your new windows the envy of the neighbourhood.
Bay & Bow windows are available in our following window collections.
Other popular window types
Have a look at our other window types available for nice combinations.