Sliding windows open horizontally with one sash sliding in front of the other for top to bottom ventilation. Some people find sliding windows to be easier to open than lifting or cranking. Sliding windows are ideal for use in high traffic areas such as decks and walkways because they don’t project outward from your home. The screens are located on the outside of the sash and are easily removable from inside the home when desired.
Sliding Windows: The Features
- Reinforced interlock design for optimal performance
- 4 Torlon rollers for ease of operation and maximum longevity
- Double cam locks for security and performance
- Easy-to-clean removable track and sash
- Low-profile frame to maximize glass area
Customize Your Windows
With control of the entire manufacturing process, we have the creative and design flexibility for every budget and project requirement. Explore the many ways we can make your new windows the envy of the neighbourhood.
Sliding windows are available in our following window collections.
Other popular window types
Have a look at our other window types available for nice combinations.