European swing doors are hinged on the outside and designed to swing in or out of a room when space is at a premium. Durable and attractive, they offer outstanding water resistance, air tightness, and thermal efficiency. Our European swing doors include multi-point security locks to ensure resistance to forced entry and tight sealing against cold air and wind driven water. When open to the inside you are able to tilt the sash back providing ventilation without allowing entry, ensuring privacy and security that conventional doors cannot deliver.
European Swing Doors Features
- Multi-point locks engage on three sides of the sash
- No standard sizes so you don’t pay a premium if you have a custom sized opening
- Tilt back feature on in-swing doors
- Welded virgin uPVC Vinyl frames and sash
- Key lock on exterior come standard
Customize Your Patio Door
Creativity and design flexibility allow us to build multiple door styles to satisfy any budget or project demand. Please explore the ways we can make your new doors the envy of the neighbourhood.
Other Popular Door Types
Have a look at other door types available for nice combinations available at West Coast Windows.