The safety and wellbeing of our customers and our installation crews are our number one priority. As such, we are taking the following steps to ensure the safe installation of your windows into your home by our West Coast Windows installers.
Our return-to-work date is planned to be Monday May 4, 2020.
1. Each of our installers is being asked to do the COVID-19 Symptoms Self- Assessment test each morning before going to any installation site. This test is as outlined by B.C. Provincial Health-bcthrive/covid19. If the answer to any of the questions on this test is YES, then they are required to stay home, self- isolate for 14 days and it is recommended each follow the directions of the B.C. Ministry of Health. Each of our installers will have adhered to these self-isolation guidelines for a period of 14 days prior to returning to work on May 4, 2020.
2. We will be practicing all the hygiene recommendations of B.C. Health while at your home. As well, once installation is complete, our normal cleanup will now also include wiping down with a disinfectant your new windows/doors, any doorknobs, handrails, and/or counter tops that we have come in contact.
3. Wherever possible we will try to provide our own mobile onsite washrooms with all necessities including hand sanitation wipes thus insuring we are completely self-contained and have no need to use any other facility onsite.
4. We will practice physical distancing as much is possible unless safety and the movement of windows / doors or heavy equipment is required. If this is a necessity and we cannot be 2 meters apart, we will wear gloves, masks, and protective eye wear.
5. We will not enter your home without first informing you and only to assist our outside installers in the removal of the old and installation of your new windows/doors. The WCW installer who needs to enter your home will be wearing a mask, gloves and booties.
6. As we are in this together, we ask you the homeowner to practice social distancing while we are in your home. To eliminate our need to touch anything in your home that impedes our installation of your new windows/doors, we are asking you to move/remove furniture, blinds etc. away from the installation area.
7. We kindly ask that you notify us before or after our visit to your home/your visit to our showroom if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 so we can act accordingly. If you or our sales representative or installation crews are uncomfortable during our/your visits, we will immediately cancel and reschedule at a later date.
We at West Coast Windows believe that if we follow these protocols, we can provide a healthy and safe environment for for you and for our installation crews for the short time we will be in your home installing your new windows/doors.
On behalf of everyone at West Coast Windows, thank you for your support and trust in us. We truly appreciate it!